[Magdalen] An educational day

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Jul 2 11:47:31 UTC 2017

The exposition on Trump was interesting, Roger, though since I'm an
addictive commentary-watcher, I've heard these points made before.  On the
other hand, the other two -- especially the second -- caught my attention,
because these are the kinds of things I love -- having my brain
"inadvertently" stimulated by things I might otherwise never think much
about -- wild animal poaching, for example.  It's one reason I love things
like the TED Talks, Charlie Rose, and the email I get weekly from "Brain
Pickings."  I never know what sorts of insights I'll get, and they often
tend to enrich my ponderings about my own areas of interest (Jung, Black
Madonna, Cultural Studies, etc.).  Thanks for this.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu