[Magdalen] BCP Series

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jul 3 02:36:53 UTC 2017

Grace, we had a pretty decent one on the history of TEC when I was in
Crossville -- it was narrated, I think, by a VERY YOUNG Malcom MacDowell,
and beautiful, as I recall (though that could have been a history of the
English reformation, I guess).  TEC might be as good a followup as BCP, We
also had one for the BCP, but it wasn't great, as I recall.  I used to love
to do education programs with video series -- kept people engaged and gave
good stuff for discussion and questions.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu