[Magdalen] New York Times op-ed piece

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:20:42 UTC 2017

This is it:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/03/opinion/trump-hijacked-american-presidency.html?ref=opinion

"Donald Trump is depending on people’s fatigue. He is banking on your
becoming overwhelmed by his never-ending antics. He is counting on his
capacity to wear down the resistance by sheer force.

We must be adamant that that will never come to pass. Trump is an
abomination, and a cancer on the country, and none of us can rest until he
is no longer holding the reins of power."

Eleanor