[Magdalen] Repeal without reform?Congress decides to repeeal the ACA

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 00:16:52 UTC 2017

People who have private insurance through their employers will see no
change.

People on Medicare would see no change unless they have supplemental
insurance.
There will be some changes to the supplemental policies, but who knows what
the insurers will do?

People insured through the ACA will lose their insurance.

Reimbursements to physicians and hospitals will change dramatically. We'll
was then rushed to the hospital via ambulance has his care paid for by the
Commonwealth or has his debt written off. Back to the old days when the
father of a child with cystic fibrosis has ruined credit and declares
bankruptcy.

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those
days.
-M