[Magdalen] Two prayer requests

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 21:17:02 UTC 2017

For my co-worker Allen L.  Last night he was severely burned in a
house fire.  His condition is extremely serious.  I do not know him
very well.  I have worked with him but he is a very quiet man and
seldom says much.   He works with some of our patients who have
serious cognitive limitations as well as mental health problems which
I'm sure takes the greatest patience.

For my co-worker and friend Rachel.  She began labor with her first
baby last night and I have not yet received word about a delivery.
Please pray that all is well.

Thank you.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the