[Magdalen] Fish food?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 03:52:12 UTC 2017

Not really......
I serendipitously have just discovered one of the virtues of gmail on my phone.
It's a lot easier, when viewing threaded messages to start reading from where you left off.
However, in the case of Grace's message about the composition of communion wafers, I should have looked at the late messages first, to discover the thread was already morphing to where I was trying to take it! Anyway, as a GF person, I hope that my sensitivity to gluten won't worsen and preclude me from communing in both kinds. (my present Rector, is definitely a Romanist....)
Regards
Lesley de Voil