[Magdalen] Cady

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 02:52:37 UTC 2017

Great news! So glad you were able to find and visit Cady.
Lynn

On Jul 12, 2017, at 9:28 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

I had a short visit with Cady this afternoon while Sam went to get something to eat. Cady was surprisingly alert, having undergone a four-hour procedure!  She can fill you in on the details, but it sounds as if she can expect to be good for another 50,000 miles.

My adventure of the afternoon was spending nearly an hour at the wrong hospital while people in several departments helped me try to find her! That happens all the time here, and when I looked back at her emails, I realized she hadn't specified the hospital, and I had assumed UVA. So I called over to Martha Jefferson, and, lo and behold, there she was!  It reminded me once again to check before I make a visit.

But she looks good and expects to go home tomorrow...

Grace