[Magdalen] Richard III

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 16:05:03 UTC 2017

In a message dated 7/13/2017 9:37:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
eggerhaus1913 at gmail.com writes:

I  watched this earlier today and share it with those who are  interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ty1oKi3DYY
Grace and  peace,
brud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And on the subject of Shakespeare, there is that new TV series,
"Will," that features WS in his twenties.

It would be interesting for the producers to attempt historically
accurate English, but they have, understandably, used actors
with Received Pronunciation (BBC English).  There are some
fascinating You Tube clips about the state of English at that
time.  Most notably, to me, is that the language was rhotic.

http://search.aol.com/aol/video?q=Shakespeare+in+historic+language+you+tube&
s_it=video-ans&sfVid=true&videoId=760B1BEAF409ADF0412E760B1BEAF409ADF0412E&v
_t=keyword_rollover

David S.