[Magdalen] Jury Duty Anyone?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 13 23:53:27 UTC 2017

I have never been on a jury and never will be. (For many years I was
disqualified because I am ordained and now because I am too old.) That
said I believe there are strict rules over here in the UK about
disclosing what happens in the jury room. Anyone who does could be
sentenced to jail time.

Roger