[Magdalen] Roland Orr

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 02:41:02 UTC 2017

Thank you Roger for posting this sad information. If you are able to relay
hellos and prayers to Roland through Ruth, please do.

Prayers rising tonight for peace and comfort.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass