[Magdalen] Full Communion with the USA Methodists?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 03:17:09 UTC 2017

After our Bishop Jeffrey Lee was consecrated, one of the Sisters of St.
Anne (whose convent is at our church) rounded up attendees from the parish
and had us pick up  crumbs of (consecrated) gluten-free bread from the
arena floor and put them in the bins of excess consecrated bread, which we
took back to our church along with excess bottles of consecrated Blue Nun.
All of this was stored behind the altar overnight and then in the morning
the nuns came and buried it all in the basement (although the bottles might
have been emptied into the piscina). Half of the basement has no floor, so
it's possible to dig a hole and bury things in there.

The arena (House of Hope) was a bit overly large for the number of people
who attended, too. (It was a wonderful service, nevertheless.)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA