[Magdalen] Full Communion with the USA Methodists?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:30:50 UTC 2017

Well, this was in an urban area, so it would probably be a long time before enough arrived!
When I was on Iona, we had an early evening service in a chapel right on the water. When the service was over, we scattered the leftover bread to the seagulls, many of whom caught it in mid-air!
And at a retreat center where I lived for a time, any bread left from the Monday evening Eucharist went straight to the fishpond, while the wine was poured on the ground.