[Magdalen] Prayer request (Kathy)

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 17:15:52 UTC 2017

Kristin, I am lifting up all who you have touched on in your post for
prayers, comfort in your various responsibilities, concerns,
connectedness... to that power beyond our understanding which I believe can
make all things whole.

I pray that you may find peace in all of the pieces of all that is going on
in your own personal world.

with love and a gentle hug
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass