[Magdalen] Roland Orr - RIP

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 20:02:13 UTC 2017

Gracious God, grant to Roland eternal rest, let light perpetual shine upon
him, and give comfort to all who grieve.

Much grieving going on.  Roland, Kathy, and my friend Suzanne with whom I
spent many years of my early adulthood working for the Equal Rights
Amendment and getting women elected to public office.  She was Ann
Richards' speechwriter, and she had the quick wit and sharp humor to keep
up with her.

Appropriately, a dark, cloudy day on Cape Cod today.

Eleanor

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com