[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jul 22 03:19:42 UTC 2017

Just finished Deirdre Bair's biography of Carl Jung. Reading Jung's Map of
the Soul by Murray Stein for my women's study group, and my bedside reading
is divided between Dancing in the Flames: The Dark Goddess in the
Transformation of Consciousness by Marion Woodman and Elinor Dickson, and
Bark: Stories by Lorrie Moore. I read very little fiction, but it was a
birthday present, and I'm trying something different in my reading life.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY