[Magdalen] What are we reading?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:01:06 UTC 2017

Yes. Bifocals do a job on bed reading. You can't.

Have got some reading glasses waiting for me, but haven't been able to get
my sorry behind back to Pearle to pick them up.

Joined Costco this weekend, hoping to get a better deal on polarized
progressive sunglasses. We'll see. It's hard to describe Costco. I
really, really hated it. Am rapidly getting to the point when I simply
can't navigate a polished concrete floor.
-M