[Magdalen] IANAP

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sat Jul 22 18:40:26 UTC 2017

I'm not sure I would go that far. But the only way it will happen is if Republicans in Congress feel Trump has become such a liability to their party that they would do better to put Pence in the Oval Office.
I still don't think it is likely, but I think it is slightly less unlikely.
Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com