[Magdalen] IANAP

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:02:09 UTC 2017

Trump terrifies me.  I have no clue what he will do, but I believe he is
doing grave damage to USA.  I pray the mess he makes will not be
irreparable.  I confess that I sit in front of an MSNBC tuned television
and watch our values come apart bit by bit.  I am confident that Trump will
obstruct investigations to protect himself and his family, and my brain
awfulizes all manner of behaviors he may express.

God help us.
Ginga Wilder