[Magdalen] IANAP

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 16:31:33 UTC 2017

I think this assessment is spot on.

BTW
The Americans (which I saw some of in Florida,
where we have cable,
and which I admired very much)
is actually based on a local story.

A couple lived and worked in Cambridge.
When they were finally exposed and deported,
there was much consternation re: their children,
who attended local schools and had NO CLUE
that their parents were spies.
-M