[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jul 25 19:55:45 UTC 2017

Sonogram last week indicates a solid mass on my right kidney or adrenal.
Blood work tomorrow, CAT scan Thursday, urologist Monday.  Given my dear
brother's death in 2000 from renal cell carcinoma, you can imagine I'm
catastrophizing and a little scared. My previous urologist in TN discharged
me with a clean bill of health maybe 5 or so years ago, I've had no medical
care for 3 years, and finally, when I decided to "catch up," there's this.
Prayers that it's nothing would be appreciated.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu