[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:44:01 UTC 2017

Prayers are requested for the election today of a new bishop for the
Diocese of East Tennessee (my former home). I didn't even know this was
occurring or I would have posted this much earlier! The candidates are:

The Rev. Brian ColeRector, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lexington, KY - The
Diocese of Lexington

The Rev. Hendree HarrisonRector, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Athens, TN -
The Diocese of East Tennessee

The Rev. Canon Frank Logue The Canon to The Ordinary -  The Diocese of
Georgia

The Rev. Canon Lance OusleyThe Canon for Stewardship & Development, The
Diocese of Olympia (Seattle) & Priest-in-Charge, St. John's, Kirkland, WA,
The Diocese of Olympia

The Rev. Marty StebbinsRector, St. Timothy's Episcopal Church, Wilson, NC -
 The Diocese of North Carolina

I don't know any of these people.