[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:34:01 UTC 2017

Jay, et al,

Here is an announcement from ETN websited:
http://www.dioet.org/5th-bishop-election.html

Welcome to our new Bishop-elect Brian Cole! Brian was elected on the 5th
ballot and received a thuderous welcome from the entire electing session of
the 33rd Annual Convention of the Episcopal Church in East Tennessee.

This is a good thing!
Ginga