[Magdalen] Prayers for my sister

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:16:29 UTC 2017

I am in a situation which is emotional for me. she asKS for prayer much for
finances.  I am tight on that but will be sending my funds from Lay reading
which will go down from Cd to Us $$
  Here is some history Her spouse is a horder & Controler.    I Have not
Ever got her to sell anything in many years of trying.  Wonder why?????!!.
Some of my family members have written her off due to aN investment scene
that ended up a scam. She has never told any of the ripped off investors
details.  Therfore they will not give any funds.  ME I am very close to her
and full of forgiveness. She helped us when we were unemployed bur mostly
with my Dad's funds when he wa I'll and some of hers. She has hardly ever
been able to do anything without her spouses control. Even though her pay
finances the home.
Her only Daughter is having  C section in 2 weeks.    Anyway I could never
write her off.  Prayers so hopefully the funds will come or whatever. Thank
you.   Clarissa C.