[Magdalen] covfefe

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:28:03 UTC 2017

The "what does it mean" game is great fun on twitter and likely to run.

Twitter at its best, people posting crazy stuff and hilarious images
(memes)

My contribution: Covfefe, v. To style or arrange the hair attractively.

I added a picture of The Donald's weave blowing off sideways.

Sally D

On 31 May 2017 at 23:22, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <oppenheimerjw at gmail.com