[Magdalen] Paris Accord /Fwd: I belong

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:39:21 UTC 2017

David S>Can you picture Trump giving a speech in French?

Only if it begins with Covfefe (has a frenchy sort of sound, don't you
think?)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass