[Magdalen] The Catholics...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 21:29:39 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 2:25 PM, sheila ketler via  Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
> Happy Pentecost  everyone... are we all wearing red? Do I even own
anything  red??

One year, when Pentecost was on the 17th May - Norwegian
Independence Day/Syttende Mai -  I pinned a little Norwegian
flag to each choir alb, and so we all processed into the  Cathedral
(Christ Church - Eau Claire) sporting the predominantly red
flags.

Some attendees realized what was going on, but all were swept
up in the festive occasion, including +Eau Claire who had  pontificated
and was at the door greeting parishioners leaving the church.

So, we had a touch of red for Pentecost, and for Syttende Mai.

David S.