[Magdalen] Paris Accord /Fwd: I belong

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 06:08:29 UTC 2017

I am reminded of a time when JFK was to speak at a meeting of Polish
Americans, and his group was badly delayed. The organizers tried to keep
spirits up, but over time people became a bit tired of waiting, as would we
all. When JFK got there with his group he made a sincere effort to give a
profuse apology for the delay, but the crowd was not convinced. Jackie
stepped to the mike and in her quiet voice thanked the crowd for waiting
for them. Then she said, in perfect Polish, "Poland will live forever."
 All was forgiven.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford