[Magdalen] 70th!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:02:04 UTC 2017

Alleluia!! Today is my 70th birthday. I am grateful to have lived seven
decades. I am blessed with the most wonderful husband, good family and
loving friends. Throughout this mysterious journey, I have had work and
learning to match my passions and sense of call. Yes, grateful for 7
decades and looking forward to navigating the 8th. I will with God's help!
Amen! Alleluia!!!

For my 50th birthday, I bought a computer for the sole purpose of joining
the St. Sam's Anglican discussion that my friend Capers Limehouse told me
about.  This was in the middle days of the  coming apart of The Episcopal
Diocese of SC.  That slow fracture of my spiritual home was nearly killing
me.  The compassionate and loving community I discovered within the
community at St. Sam's saved my psychological and spiritual health.

And, in the Magdalen Pub version of Anglican dialogue, you have rejoiced at
The Episcopal Church in SC was reorganized and has thrived in the past four
and a half years.  And, also, you took great interest in the formation of
my parish The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, Summerville, SC.

I am ever grateful to my friends in the Pub...it's early in Summerville, so
have a round of coffee or tea on me.

Blessings and Love,
Ginga Wilder