[Magdalen] Interesting life

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Sat Jun 3 16:44:56 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tomorrow evening I'll be going to a live broadcast of "Rosencrantz and
> Guildenstern Are Dead" from the National Theater in England.

Grace -

I am a tad jealous.  Bette and I had thought about driving down to
Charlottesville for this.  Having just finished directing a pretty decent
production of his much later play, *Arcadia*. I have a more than passing
interest in (the now) Sir Thomas Stoppard.  But it is a long drive and  a
fine pianist will be playing Beethoven and Mozart tomorrow afternoon just a
few miles from our house.  So we took the easier route.

Let us know how you like it, though I bet you will.  We saw Derek Jacobi in
Lear there a couple of years ago and were more than satisfied.

Mike M.