[Magdalen] Interesting life

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 22:59:11 UTC 2017

I've only seen it once, years ago, and hadn't known anything about it, nor had I seen Hamlet. As luck would have it, the schedule of the  Shenandoah Shakespeare Express (Now the American Shakespeare Theater) that summer included both plays. So I saw R&G one week after I'd seen Hamlet, and I was able to "get it."  I've seen Hamlet a couple of times since then, so I hope I'll still "get" R&G!