[Magdalen] prophecy/prophesy

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 03:16:46 UTC 2017

There's two H letters in Hebrew, one called Hey and one called Heyt. The
first is just like our normal H, but in the second one the H is like the ch
in Bach. That's the letter in RaCHel. And remembering that the last
syllable is stressed, it's "Ruh-CHEL"  Actually, more like R'CHEL
I've gotten to like the actual names more than the lame English equivalents.
uh-DAWM
kuh-YEEN
Av-ruh-HAM
RIV-ka