[Magdalen] prophecy/prophesy

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 04:35:30 UTC 2017

Love it - the Patrick Stewart option!
I've always enjoyed him from Star Trek to Claudius!
Lynn

On Jun 5, 2017, at 11:00 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

In a message dated 6/5/2017 3:06:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kristin at verumsolum.com writes:

This  would seem to suggest  so.

http://diction
ary.cambridge.org/us/pronunciation/english/civilization>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

USA dictionaries of English are usually pretty good at listing  alternative
American and British pronunciations, but in this case they do not
list the Patrick Stewart option - at least the dictionaries that I  own.

Thanks for legitimizing this usage by one of my favorite actors!

David S.