[Magdalen] Thanksgiving

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:30:55 UTC 2017

Marilyn what a wonderful report on then and now. TBTG!!
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass