[Magdalen] Comey testifying

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 04:35:07 UTC 2017

I'll be watching if it is on CNN

But take a warning from South Africa...it is not easy to unseat a sitting
President, no matter how dishonest, incompetent or corrupt.

We have been trying for years, smoking guns everywhere, his party keep him
propped up as none of them have any other ideas and they are all implicated
one way or another.

Sally D