[Magdalen] Comey testifying

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:59:37 UTC 2017

Yes, that's why I can't get too excited about the idea of impeachment; it really isn't going to change anything.
I wish they had the guts to remove him under Article 25 of the Constitution.

Meanwhile, while everyone is focused on Comey, the Senate is preparing to fast-track a health care bill that's as bad as the House version...