[Magdalen] Prescription shift

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:38:44 UTC 2017

I'm posting here because I'm sure someone here has probably done this:

1. My partner takes prescription meds.
2. He didn't have time to pick up his latest refills (at Walgreens)
before going to Oklahoma City to see friends.
3. He wants me to pick them up and overnight them to him for Saturday
delivery. He cares too little about $$$.
4. I think Walgreens will somehow fill the prescription for him at an
OKC Walgreens.
5. Will they?

I'm thinking this involves a phone call or online something, with
prescription number and other identifying info in hand.

Anyone done this? Walgreens' website isn't helpful so far...

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA