[Magdalen] Prescription shift

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:30:17 UTC 2017

They will--he could just call the Walgreen's where he is and give them the Rx number. That way, if ID is needed, he can present it himself.

(Not to get preachy here, but this sounds like another situation where he could/should take care of it himself. Just give him the Rx number, if he needs it, and let him take it from there. He'd get the meds faster, too.)