[Magdalen] Comey testifying

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:49:26 UTC 2017

Remember how long the whole Watergate process took...TWO YEARS! We are
barely into the Trump presidency as it is. There are special elections
happening here and there and a big push towards 2018, which elections are a
 year away. The Independent Counsel/Special Prosecutor has just been
appointed. Patience, people!

Jay, who is waiting for Alexander Butterfield's doppelganger to show u p