[Magdalen] Prescription shift

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:51:51 UTC 2017

I was flying from Boston to Halifax.
Canada had laws regarding the importation of milk products at the time.

We were waiting at the baggage carousel when along came Sadie the adorable
beagle in her RCMP coat (like a tiny horse blanket). She and her handler
visited each bag (sniff-wag-sniff-wag-sniff-wag-sniff-sit down and place a
paw on the canvas carry-on).

The polite handler approached a young mother.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but are you carrying or have you carried any dairy
products in this bag?"
She shifted her baby from one shoulder to the other.
"Well, I *am* nursing," she replied.
-M