[Magdalen] Gone in an hour

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:48:30 UTC 2017

Sally, what a terrible tragedy on so many fronts.  I am with you in thought
and prayer today.
with love across the seas!
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass