[Magdalen] Gone in an hour

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 22:45:23 UTC 2017

How horrible! I know it is cold comfort to say that at least the children
and the staff, the horses and pets are all safe. when everything else in
the area and in one's country seems to be going wrong. I have seen before
the amazing Christianity when things like this happen and all around people
open their churches and other buildings to makeshift schools and homes for
those in need, and I pray it will happen again as it has before.