[Magdalen] Just sayin'

Andre and Carol TREVATHAN trevathans at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 02:22:11 UTC 2017

I am now in the pub as a "regular" -- no longer in digest mode. It's likely I will continue to be more of a lurker than a talker (hard to break a 20-year habit) but at least I CAN jump in more easily and without spilling a load of gobbledegook all over the floor.

Mostly I'll just hang out over in a cozy corner and nurse a long drink while you all keep the conversation flowing.

Carol T

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App