[Magdalen] Clergy-musician dispute redux.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:15:55 UTC 2017

Good heavens! And that's why "Catholics can't sing", I guess. ~smdh~ Music
has caused me to leave, or at least decide not to attend, more than one
church. I guess RCs don't have that choice, though. They're "assigned" to
the parish they live in, more or less. Although my aunt, who was a convert,
absolutely refused to attend the church behind their building in NYC, which
was supposedly their parish church, because she could not stand the priest,
and she and my uncle went farther downtown to another parish.