[Magdalen] The Adoration Corpus Cristi

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:24:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Joe!! Our choir once sang for this, as you describe, lots of processing around with a side plate sized wafer in the "monstrance". It was an arch diocesan service, as many clergy as people. No umbrellas. Can't remember what hymns but all formal. Most choir members were rolling eyes but our leader said we should just play along as "the clergy love this". And they certainly appeared to!!
Sally D
Who loves Catholic ritual usually but not really this

Sent from my iPhone