[Magdalen] The Adoration Corpus Christi

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:29:04 UTC 2017

From: "Marion Thompson"
> 'Cuz money talks and has the loudest voice.  No question about it.

sigh... 'talking' money *may* be the root of all evil...

just-sayin'-Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass