[Magdalen] Prayers overnight

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 01:20:59 UTC 2017

I beg your prayers for my ex Jim who is having surgery tonight. He
called this afternoon (oh oh alarm bells!  We do email from time to
time.) to ask me to go to his house in Campbellford and lock the
(literally open) door and turn off the TV.  (Done.) He had gone to local
Emergency and phoned me sounding quite wretched He had had an awful week
of stabbing stomach pains and tests speak of an obstruction.  He was
shipped to the regional hospital in Peterborough where he will have
surgery tonight.  His daughter in Montreal, with whom he is very close,
and I are in close touch over this.  Very upsetting and worrisome.

Marion, a pilgrim