[Magdalen] Prayers overnight

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 04:22:31 UTC 2017

Prayers tonight for Jim and those who worry, love and care for him.

(((Marion)))

with love
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass