[Magdalen] Heisse Himbeeren.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 02:57:07 UTC 2017

In a message dated 6/19/2017 10:26:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I wonder  whether that's the same as the raspberry syrup often added to
Berliner  Weisse beer (in Berlin)? During my high-school German class's 1977
trip, we  found it went very well with pizza. :) Other syrups sometimes used
were  Kirsch (cherry) and Waldmeister (woodruff, whatever that

I think it is - at least the type without any pulp.  In my drinking  days
in Germany, we used to drink Weisse sitting outside at the  Hauptwache,
the18th century guard house turned restaurant , and  located in  the
middle of the busiest platz in Frankfurt/M.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauptwache_(Frankfurt_am_Main)

David S.