[Magdalen] Eternal Father, Strong to Save

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:38:45 UTC 2017

Since Mom Died, I've come to appreciate him more and more.
One of my friends says its more like to confirmed bachelor brothers.
He's on the phone now with some one he worked with in the Gunner Office.
He's become quite agitated, for him,
This would be easier in some ways if we had an Ambassador and/or SecNav.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>