[Magdalen] A question for you... I am curious...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 14:52:33 UTC 2017

In a message dated 6/22/2017 1:50:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

I'm sure  Jim Guthrie would have had something to say about this. I recall
that he  once put dry ice only into the thurible and when it got started,
the usual  suspects had their coughing fits, incense or no

There exists a very humorous tongue-in-cheek set of directions for
preparing and manipulating the ideal Norwegian incense, consisting
of a pan of lutefisk suspended over a bed of coals in
a thurible.  One can only imagine the odor of this Nordic  liturgical
procession.

David S.